Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Loving LiveBinders

While I like One Tab for collecting various websites that I open up, it is not something that I can transfer from computer to computer. I was tired of finding a great website at home and having to email the link to myself so I could access it at school. Now I don't have to thanks to LiveBinders. What a wonderful tool for someone with hundreds of bookmarks like me!

The beauty of LiveBinders is that you can visit a website that you like and instead of bookmarking it, you can "LiveBinder It" and into an online briefcase it goes. Then when you are ready to access it again, simply go to your LiveBinder and click the link. It opens the website in the folder so that you can navigate without having to open any new windows. 

At first I was using it to bookmark websites for my students to use for research, such as this one for our Truman Trial or this one for our Cold War March Madness. Now I am even using it as a resource for unit planning with the US History Team at my school. I feel so much more organized and know I can easily find resources instead of wondering where I bookmarked them or what the website was called.

No comments:

Post a Comment